Split from bug 125075.
Steps to Reproduce:
0. Load attachment 151147 [details]
Really weird formatting:
1. Select the 15 cells starting with the "SELECT THIS CELL" cell.
2. Press Ctrl+M to Clear Direct Formatting.
3. Notice 1 bold centred cell and 2 random pink cells.
4. Click on the word "SELECT" (without actually selecting anything).
5. Press Ctrl+M to Clear Direct Formatting again.
6. Notice every second row has a pink cell. The pink cells from before are no longer pink. The "SELECT THESE CELLS" is now bold, with the word "SELECT" pink.
7. Select random cells and Clear Direct Formatting a few times, trying to figure out the pattern.
8. Be really confused.
User Profile Reset: No
*** Bug 125075 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Confirm with 7.1
Is a regression from 5.3
Bibisected with Win 5.3 repo to https://git.libreoffice.org/core/+/50a6f3d51f32e7176c3b2d036c60bb48d51d6a1a%5E!/
GSoC Writer Table Styles export of paragraph and char properties
There were no Table styles before, so not a relevant bibisect.
Select all table and apply other table style then again Test Table, you'll get the same.
Main problem is bug 104389.
Table styles should not apply direct formatting of fonts and size.
And no point in somehow trying to resolve only a consequence.
So let's consider a duplicate.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 104389 ***