Split from bug 125075.
Steps to Reproduce:
0. Load attachment 151147 [details]
Wrong number format:
1. Open Styles and Formatting / Table Styles
2. Double-click Currency 3D, then change back to Test Table.
3. See that most cells have changed, and the original data is lost.
4. Select all cells, right-click, choose Number Format, see it's already Text.
5. Try entering 1.000 in a cell, and see it change to $1.00.
User Profile Reset: No
-> Never worked perfectly, but no text replacement in 4.1 (started with 4.2)
(In reply to Cyp from comment #0)
> Split from bug 125075.
> Steps to Reproduce:
> 0. Load attachment 151147 [details]
> Wrong number format:
> 1. Open Styles and Formatting / Table Styles
> 2. Double-click Currency 3D, then change back to Test Table.
I doesn't see "Currency 3D" table style in the list.