Normally it is possible to click the icon for the type of objects you want to browse through. Then click one of the "Previous Object" or "Next Object" arrow buttons.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open or create a new Writer doc
2. In the sidebar display the Navigator
3. Click on Navigation to display the toolbar (see Reminder-1.png attached)
4. Try to select e.g. "Reminder" or any type (see Reminder-2.png attached)
The selected type is not selected. The selection remains the default tool (page navigation).
The selected type is selected
User Profile Reset: No
1. Selection using the keyboard is still possible with the left and right arrows.
2. Another workaround: select the navigation mode in the Find toolbar.
Version: 22.214.171.124 (x64)
Build ID: 3d775be2011f3886db32dfd395a6a6d1ca2630ff
CPU threads: 2; OS: Windows 6.1 Service Pack 1 Build 7601; UI render: default; VCL: win;
Locale: fr-FR (fr_FR); UI-Language: en-US
Created attachment 162223 [details]
Created attachment 162224 [details]
The Navigation mode dialog has been removed for 7.0.0 and the Find bar control implemented as droplist on the Navigator deck, but this regression through 6.4.4 remains.
That is the inability to single-click select the mode from the Navigation dialog.
Two work arounds 1) use the Navigation mode selection from the Find bar (integrated to Navigator deck for 7.0.0) or 2) Open the Navigation dialog -- use L/R keyboard cursor to advance to desired mode -- select with mouse click.
Anyhow this is a duplicate of bug 130004
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 130004 ***