I have a .xlsx document with ~60 lines. I scroll down for line 25 to be at the top, save the file, export the file to PDF using the 'full sheet preview' option. The result PDF file only contains content from lines 25 and down, no content on top of line 25 is visible, you can only see blank space.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open up the .xlsx file I attached to the bug
2. Scroll down so that line 25 would be at the top of the page if it's not already there
3. Ctrl+s to save the document (not sure if necessary)
4. Click file->export as pdf
5. Check 'Whole sheet export'
6. Click Export
7. Open up the PDF (I attached my own exported pdf to the bug)
Lines 1-24 are not visible in the PDF
All lines are visible in the PDF
User Profile Reset: Yes
Build ID: 4e471d8c02c9c90f512f7f9ead8875b57fcb1ec3
CPU threads: 12; OS: Linux 5.4; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US
Created attachment 162305 [details]
File necessary to reproduce the bug
Created attachment 162306 [details]
PDF output of the converted xlsx file
I tested with Linux 6.4 bibisect repo and the problem was there already. The feature was implemented in 6.4. Also seen on Windows.
It doesn't help, if you scroll up. It still leaves rows 1-24 as blank. I don't reproduce with a fresh file.
Arch Linux 64-bit
Build ID: 1a4ae360d06ae300a8fd5482b3b3a86dc021750d
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 5.9; UI render: default; VCL: kf5
Locale: fi-FI (fi_FI.UTF-8); UI: en-US
Built on 30 October 2020