see steps to reproduce.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Launch Calc
2. You have 'Sheet1'
3. Insert a sheet with a number only.
In this STR, I made the new sheet with only four letters '2000'
4. Save that file as foo.ods somewhere.
5. Launch Writer
6. [Insert] - [Insert Hyperlink] from the main menu
7. from the left pane of [Hyperlink] Window, choose [Document]
8. For the [Path] under [Document], please specify the foo.ods you've created.
9. Click the button next to [Target:]
10. you will find "Sheets" treeview entry in [Target in Document] window
11. Choose the '2000' sheet, Click [Apply], and then close the window
12. Click [Apply] in [Hyperlink] window
13. follow the link inserted to the Writer document.
What you will see is 2000th row of 'Sheet1'
What you should see is '2000' sheet
User Profile Reset: No
Version: 18.104.22.168.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: 703809e1c9451ecf488b8fba09ed0c72d9468bbd
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 18363; UI render: default; VCL: win
Locale: ja-JP (ja_JP); UI: en-US
I reproduced it.
Build ID: <buildversion>
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.15; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3
Locale: ja-JP (ja_JP.UTF-8); UI: en-US
TinderBox: Linux-rpm_deb-x86_64@86-TDF, Branch:master, Time: 2020-08-06_17:35:14
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 62289 ***