1) I pasted some text from a source outside LO into a document
2) (later) I copied some text from another source outside LO to paste into a different document (different to item 1) The text actually pasted was the previous copied text, ie the text described in step 1.
3) I successfully pasted the new text into a Word document.
4) I closed all the open LO documents and closed LO s/w.
5) LO would not open
6) I restarted the computer (Windows 10)
7) LO now opened
8) I copied the text as before (step 2)and successfully pasted it into my LO document.
I thought you might like to know.
Steps to Reproduce:
1.Exactly as in my description
I think I did that in the Description box.
Correct paste of the newly copied text, (not the previously copied text)
User Profile Reset: No
Version: 22.214.171.124 (x64)
Build ID: 8061b3e9204bef6b321a21033174034a5e2ea88e
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19041; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: en-GB (en_GB); UI: en-GB
This is not reproducible always. And looks duplicate.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 62196 ***
Reproducible means that you can always repeat with specific document and steps related tp it's content, here also with external app.