UI: collapsed pre-formatted text in style inspector keeps expanding after each cursor position change
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open attachment 168296 [details]
2. Set screen to windowed mode say 12 inch screen
3. Activate Style inspector in the sidebar
4. Collapse pre-formatted text -> Looking for DF
5. Place cursor somewhere else -> pre-formatted text expands again
pre-formatted text keeps expanding
Keeping closed.. looking for DF specifics.. and my screen is small!
User Profile Reset: No
Version: 184.108.40.206.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: e97a81e94511b52987a50b7bdb72c922899da588
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.3 Build 9600; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: nl-NL (nl_NL); UI: en-US
Putting the focus on another place change the formatting and must result in a rebuilt tree. And it's not guaranteed actually and rather unlikely that your next position has the same structure / hierarchy.
Resolving as dup since the request is the same.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 139361 ***