The Background Color tool (wonderfully) retains its last-used setting for a quick poke to re-use. After returning from Print Preview, that preset reverts to its default yellow.
- use Background Color tool to set a cell to any color other than default yellow
- see cell changed color
- see color band under Background Color tool icon changed to same color
- Print Preview
- close Print Preview
- see color band under Background Color tool icon changed to yellow
- poke Background Color tool
- see cell changed to default yellow
Build ID: dcf040e67528d9187c66b2379df5ea4407429775
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 5.3; UI render: GL; VCL: kf5
Locale: de-DE (de_DE.UTF-8); UI: de-DE
Thank you for reporting the bug. I can confirm that the bug is present in master.
Version: 220.127.116.11.alpha0+ (x64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: e0843b1fe6e39d3e5f14c8f13476008f17c8ed2e
Version: 18.104.22.168.beta1 / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 436f14c25ec1847646b953cf13d0db4f7ca3be57
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 5.4; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3
Locale: en-AU (en_AU.UTF-8); UI: en-US
Build ID: 902b28a39528b6c92602e9b521a1d0861be1caf9
CPU Threads: 4; OS Version: Linux 5.4; UI Render: default;
Locale: en-AU (en_AU.UTF-8)
Therefore affects more than just Windows.
Could be related to bug 146119.