Created attachment 170177 [details]
Example file from Writer
Attached file contains some text. In deletions-on-margin mode deleting two words from two paragraphs, then accepting/rejecting all changes and undoing crashes Writer.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached file, it has some text and change tracking is enabled.
2. Enable Options – Writer – View – Tracked deletions in margin
3. Select a word in the first paragraph of the document and delete it
4. Select another word in the second paragraph of the document and delete it (the problem does not happen if the two deletions are from the same paragraph!)
5. Edit – Track Changes – Accept All or Reject All (happens with both commands)
Version: 188.8.131.52.alpha0+ (x64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 6fb9f368c6824a8ff7bc5bc5cf66fc2df7d055b7
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 18363; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: en-US (hu_HU); UI: en-GB
Bibisected using bibisect-win64-7.1 to:
author László Németh <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2020-10-14 15:29:08 +0200
committer László Németh <email@example.com> 2020-10-15 15:11:12 +0200
tdf#34355 sw,offapi,officecfg: show track changes in margin
Adding CC to: László Németh
Created attachment 170183 [details]
bt with debug symbols
On pc Debian x86-64 with master sources updated today + enable-dbgutil, I got an assertion but it'll crash with a non debug build I suppose considering this:
157 assert(pTableOrSectionNode); // known pathology
158 for (sal_uLong j = pTableOrSectionNode->GetIndex(); j <= pTableOrSectionNode->EndOfSectionIndex(); ++j)
László Németh committed a patch related to this issue.
It has been pushed to "master":
tdf#140757 sw ChangesInMargin: fix crash on Undo of Accept All
It will be available in 7.2.0.
The patch should be included in the daily builds available at
https://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/ in the next 24-48 hours. More
information about daily builds can be found at:
Affected users are encouraged to test the fix and report feedback.
@Julien: thanks for the backtrace!