EDITING: Copy and Paste / Paste Special uses only visible (filtered) cells.
But Paste Special with option "Transpose" inserts also invisible cells!
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Make a number list, e.g. 1,2,3,4,5,6
2. Add beside a category list, e.g. a,b,a,b,a,b
3. Activate AutoFilter => select "a"
4. Copy visible numbers (e.g. 1,3,5)
5. Insert below with Paste or Paste Special => 1,3,5
6. Insert below with Paste Special + "Transpose" => 1,2,3,4,5
non visible cells are inserted too, when using Paste Special with "Transpose"
Same content pasted when using Paste / Paste Special /Paste Special + Transpose
User Profile Reset: No
see attached example
(Test with LO 18.104.22.168 and LO 22.214.171.124)
Created attachment 170435 [details]
demonstration of the bug
Please search before submitting.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 107348 ***