Help information about "Rotating Objects" at
contains the following information:
Select the object you want to rotate. On the Mode toolbar in LibreOffice Draw ...
This information about "Mode toolbar" in incorrect. In a default LibreOffice user profile there is no toolbar named "Mode". The last version having a toolbar "Mode" I could evaluate was version 184.108.40.206.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open LibreOffice Draw (fresh user profile)
2. Go to menu "View -> Toolbars"
3. Check the list of existing Toolbars
4. Compare the list with content of https://help.libreoffice.org/latest/lo/text/sdraw/guide/rotate_object.html?DbPAR=DRAW
1. Toolbar "Mode" is not on the list of available toolbars
2. Toolbar "Transformations" is on the list of available toolbars
3. Help page mentions non-existent toolbar "Mode"
Help page mentions existent toolbar "Transformations"
User Profile Reset: Yes
See also question at ask.libreoffice.org: https://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/317937/where-is-the-rotate-objects-icon-in-draw/
(In reply to Uwe Auer from comment #1)
> - <emph>Mode</emph>
> + <emph>Translations</emph>
Absolutely unsure about the process flow: Please see https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/help/+/118726 as well.
Uwe Auer committed a patch related to this issue.
It has been pushed to "master":
tdf#143309: Incorrect help information about toolbar "Mode" in Draw
Thank you for fixing this so quickly Uwe!
I reported another outdated reference to the Mode toolbar in #143319.