Created attachment 174700 [details]
attachment 172608 [details] with the B&N dialog opened for a first level item in list
The attachment 172608 [details] contains a master slide with five levels of colored bullets.
When opened in Impress these look fine at first in the editor, but during editing the bullets and numbering settings only the levels below the current one are present in the dialog.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attachment 172608 [details]
2. Go to the Master slide view, select the second master slide
3. In the bulleted list select “Click to edit Master text styles” and open the Format – Bullets and Numbering dialog
4. In the Color field you can see the dark red color for the first level
5. Select another level of 2-5 on the left, the Color field shows Automatic
6. Close the dialog, select the “Fifth level” and open the Format – Bullets and Numbering dialog
7. In the Color field you can see the dark red color for the first level
8. Select another level of 2-5 on the left, the Color field shows the correct bullet colors
As above, the Bullets and Numbering dialog does not display correct colors for levels above the current paragraphs level.
The Bullets and Numbering dialog should display all indentation levels formatting for any level of paragraph.
Version: 18.104.22.168.alpha0+ (x64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: d350a1364a1c34b96d00f2f716c44882b7b57fe9
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 18363; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: en-US (hu_HU); UI: en-US
and all the way back to 3.5
Created attachment 174701 [details]
attachment 172608 [details] with the B&N dialog opened for a fifth level item in list
Version: 22.214.171.124.alpha0+ / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 6df639114da3fa98bd2fd749eca40d3c2190c018
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 5.10; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3
Locale: es-ES (es_ES.UTF-8); UI: en-US
I think this is a UI problem.
If you put the cursor in 'Fifth level' and then Format - Bullet and Numbering, then the behaviour is correct