Created attachment 175431 [details]
Video capture showing the bug
In Impress, if a new column is added to a table, the new column gets a weird style with bullets for no apparent reason (see the attached video capture).
Steps to reproduce:
1) Insert a 2 by 2 table into the slide
2) Insert text into the 4 cells
3) Select the second column and right click
4) Go to Insert - Insert Column After
5) Add text to the new column; notice that it has bullets and a different font
The expected result would be the same style initially applied to the table also being applied to the new column.
Inserting rows (above or below) does not seem to have the same problem.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 130788 ***