Insert a spreadsheet in write with "create from file" and "link to file" results into error screen and no object is included.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create spreadsheet with calc, save and close
2. Open dialog "insert ole object" in writer document
3. Choose "create from file" option "link to file" and choose previous created spreadsheet
4. Error screen appears. On commit(several times needed) no object is inserted
5. Inserting without "link to file" works fine
Object not included
Object should be included.
User Profile Reset: No
Version: 184.108.40.206 (x64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 02b2acce88a210515b4a5bb2e46cbfb63fe97d56
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19043; UI render: Skia/Vulkan; VCL: win
Locale: de-DE (de_DE); UI: de-DE
Created attachment 176176 [details]
Error screen after inserting ole object
(In reply to Jürgen Mähnß from comment #1)
> Created attachment 176176 [details]
> Error screen after inserting ole object
The file indicated to be locked is not the file I tried to insert.
Using LO portable (x86) 220.127.116.11 works nice. LO portable (x86) 18.104.22.168 crashes as described above
I confirm it with
Version: 22.214.171.124 (x64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: d166454616c1632304285822f9c83ce2e660fd92
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19044; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: de-DE (de_DE); UI: en-GB
This happens also in SafeMode and with different Calc-documents.
If the issue is "locked" or "Document in Use", then this might be a DUP of bug 147589.
Otherwise, WFM in LO 126.96.36.199.alpha0+