In Writer, when deactivating the option "Export automatically inserted blank pages" during the Export to PDF procedure, that setting gets deactivated also in the printing options (for printer).
Both procedures should remain independent.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Save a file with the option activated for both the printer and the Export as PDF, it remains (for both methods) when closed and reloaded, works as expected.
2. Export directly as PDF, then the option remains in both methods, works as expected.
3. Export as PDF but deactivate the option, then it is removed from the printer dialog as well.
The "Export automatically inserted blank pages" option is no longer activated in the printing configuration (for printer).
The printer configuration should remain untouched by the Export to PDF settings.
User Profile Reset: No
OpenGL enabled: Yes
Seems to be an issue inherited from OOo code, see: https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=106533
Confirmed on AOO 4.1.1, LO 6.1.6, both on Windows and LO 7.2.2 on Xubuntu 21.10.
I confirm it with
Version: 220.127.116.11.alpha0+ (x64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: ae36ee4f3aa544e53e2edad93d6d79160b27bc9d
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19044; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: de-DE (de_DE); UI: en-GB
1. Make sure, that option "Export automatically inserted blank pages" in File -> Print -> Tab "LibreOffice Writer" the option "Export automatically inserted blank pages" is disabled
2. File -> Export As -> Export as PDF -> in tab "General" enable "Export automatically inserted blank pages" and export as PDF
3. File -> Print -> Tab "LibreOffice Writer"
Option "Export automatically inserted blank pages" is active