If I have a .xls file which is password-protected, open it with Calc, then click "Save As", the saved file will not be password-protected anymore.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a .xls file with MS Excel.
- Inside excel, set a password for opening the file.
- Open the file with LO Calc, using the password that was set before.
- Save the file again from inside Calc through the 'Save As' button.
- Close Calc, open the saved file again with Calc.
Expected result: should ask for the password to open the file.
Actual result: doesn't ask for the password.
Version: 22.214.171.124 / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 30(Build:3)
CPU threads: 16; OS: Linux 5.16; UI render: default; VCL: kf5 (cairo+xcb)
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); UI: en-US
Debian package version: 1:7.3.1-1
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 142147 ***