1. Make a shape.
2. Select shape, right-click, choose Anchor - To Character
3. Right-click selected shape, choose Position and Size - Position and Size tab.
4. In Position section of Position and Size dialog, select “Top” in Vertical.
Actual and expected: “by” control is greyed out.
5. Select “Below” in Vertical.
Actual: “by” is greyed out.
6. Select “From top” in Vertical.
Actual and expected: “by” control is active.
7. Select “Below” in Vertical.
Actual: “by” is NOT greyed out.
Expected: That it is consistent with Step 4.
8. Select “Top”, then “From bottom”, then “Below”
Actual: “by” is not active (OK), “by” is active (OK), “by is not active (probably OK)
9. Select “Top”, then “From top”, then “From bottom”, then “Below”
Actual: “by” is not active (OK), “by” is active (OK), ““by” is active (OK), “by” is active (probably NOK)
Summary: If the "Below" option is not supposed to have an active "by" control, then it seems that selecting “From top” activates something that should be turned off before selecting “Below”.
Version: 220.127.116.11.alpha0+ (x64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: cdf8e971d5d46df4bcab35a99c4254df9459213f
CPU threads: 8; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19043; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: da-DK (da_DK); UI: en-US
The field "by" does not work together with "Below". If you try to make such setting, save and reload, you see that the setting is lost. The field "by" needs to be disabled in case of "Below".