when the anchor character needed to get to the previous page, but the image couldn't then fit to that previous page, thus preventing the move of the line to the previous page. In that case, the expected outcome would be all the previous lines of the paragraph to stay on the previous page, the line with anchor stay on the next page, and simply some white space appear in the bottom of the previous page. The actual result (the bug IMO) currently is that in this case, the *whole paragraph* jumps to the next page, and stays there until there's room on the previous page to accommodate the image.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. open the attached file
2. Place the cursor at start of the red highlighted area
3. CTRL+SHIFT ARROW DOWN (selecting the red highlighted area)
5. CTRL+SHIFT ARROW DOWN (selecting the yellow highlighted area)
7. Notice the empty area on page 1.
8. Save and reload -> The layout as expected
9. open the attached file
10. Place the cursor at start of the red highlighted area
11. CTRL+SHIFT ARROW DOWN (selecting the red highlighted area)
13. CTRL+SHIFT ARROW DOWN (selecting the yellow highlighted area)
15. CTRL+Z twice.. expected: layout on file open..
Text flow doesn't adapt
User Profile Reset: No
Version: 188.8.131.52.alpha0+ (x64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: cdf8e971d5d46df4bcab35a99c4254df9459213f
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.3 Build 9600; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: en-US (nl_NL); UI: en-GB
Calc: CL Jumbo
Created attachment 180310 [details]
Versie 184.108.40.206 (Bouw-id: 7545bee9c2a0782548772a21bc84a9dcc583b89)
Created attachment 180311 [details]
screenshot for preferences
REPRODUCIBLE with Installation of Version: 220.127.116.11 (x64)
Build ID: d1d0ea68f081ee2800a922cac8f79445e4603348
CPU threads: 12; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19044; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: de-DE (de_DE); UI: de-DE | Calc: threaded | ElementaryTheme | My normal User Profile as per original report and also if I do Badspaces on and on above red highlighted paragraph.
Might be caused by paragraph settings as per attache screenshot? and maybe even intended behavior for that preference? I'm not a layout expert.
> Might be caused
No, behavior stays if I uncheck both for all paragraphs.
Created attachment 180318 [details]
Slightly different, approach.. but likely same area
1. Open the attached file
2. Put the cursor after the yellow highlighting
3. Press Enter.. Notice parallel wrap being disabled
(In reply to Telesto from comment #5)
> Created attachment 180318 [details]
> Example file
> Slightly different, approach.. but likely same area
> 1. Open the attached file
> 2. Put the cursor after the yellow highlighting
> 3. Press Enter.. Notice parallel wrap being disabled
Same happens if you select the image & drag the anchor
(In reply to Rainer Bielefeld Retired from comment #3)
> REPRODUCIBLE with Installation of Version: 18.104.22.168 (x64)