The Help page "Comparing Microsoft Office and LibreOffice Terms" refers to Microsoft Office XP:
Office XP is unsupported since 2011 and unlikely to be widely used any more. A more relevant comparison would compare a more recent, supported version of MS Office (i.e. 2013, 2016, 2019, 2021, or Microsoft 365) to LibreOffice.
Steps to Reproduce:
The Help page references Microsoft Office XP.
The Help page references a more recent version of MS Office.
User Profile Reset: No
Just my personal opinion but this page should be removed. Indeed, it's quite difficult to be up-to-date with this never ending features race.
IMO this page can be useful, and I'd imagine the terms used in MS Office haven't necessarily changed all that much over the years. But someone would need to check that.
I checked the terms in Office 2016. For the most part they've remained the same. However, there were a few differences.
* I couldn't confirm what "Compare and Merge Documents" is called in Office 2016, if it still exists.
* "Document Map" is now "Navigation Pane".
* "Lines and Page Breaks" should be "Line and Page Breaks".
* "Markup" is now "Show Markup"
* "Refresh Data" is now "Refresh All" (on the Data tab)
* "Replace text as you type" is now "AutoCorrect"