Copying a sheet including a print range does not show the dashed lines.
The same happens if a sheet including a print range is moved to a new document.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Calc
2. Select a range, e.g., A1:C3
3. Format -> Print Ranges -> Define
4. Note the dashed lines indicating the print range
5. Right click on the tab "Sheet1" -> Move or Copy Sheet ...
6. Copy "Sheet1" by clicking "Copy"
7. Note the dashed lines indicating the print range disappeared
Dashed lines indicating the print range disappear
Dashed lines indicating the print range should be visible
User Profile Reset: No
Version: 18.104.22.168.alpha0+ (X86_64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 6c2542306bcc7caaab947664f252265058964fc2
CPU threads: 16; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19044; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: de-DE (de_DE); UI: en-US
Calc: CL threaded
Seems the issue is that the dashed lines are showed only on the first page with the same page style.
LibreOffice 3.3.0 OOO330m19 (Build:6) tag libreoffice-22.214.171.124