When changing the slide theme several times, the slide background ends up rendering only text on plain blue backgound with no other images/design.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Impress and create a new presentation (with default slide design)
2. Open the master slides pane on the right
3. Choose any of the following themes from the Available to use section:
- Candy, Freshes, Blueprint plans, Nature illustration.
4. Change slide design back to default
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 several times
After the second selection of the metioned themes, slide gets changed to plain blue background with only text and no other design images.
The theme should be applied as first time
User Profile Reset: No
This happens only on the mentioned themes. The other themes do display fine.
Tested on 2 different Windows 11 PCs.
Version: 126.96.36.199 (X86_64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: f5defcebd022c5bc36bbb79be232cb6926d8f674
CPU threads: 8; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 22621; UI render: Skia/Vulkan; VCL: win
Locale: ro-RO (ro_RO); UI: en-US
Calc: CL threaded
Build ID: efb621ed25068d70781dc026f7e9c5187a4decd1
CPU threads: 8; OS: Windows 10.0; UI render: GL;
Locale: en-US (ro_RO); Calc: CL
I can confirm with Version: 188.8.131.52.alpha0+ (X86_64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 0c4913e03e8427a576138601958f2dbf13b8c37b
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 6.2; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3
Locale: cs-CZ (cs_CZ.UTF-8); UI: en-US
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 122080 ***