Setting the text color can be improved.
1) The text color toolbar button and the menu text effects dialog use a different overview of the available colors. A consistent overview would be less confusing.
2) When pushing the text color toolbar button the available colors are shown. But it is not shown which color is currently used in the text where the cursor is. This would be a very useful function.
3) The available colors are not ordered in a logical color spectrum. They seem to be a mix of organisation colors (ubuntu / sun) and other categories. It is not easy to select for example 'a little bit darker green'. It would be more useful for the general public if the colors are ordered in a color spectrum.
please use single bug for each of your issues ( or I guess enhancement requests in your case ) Can you adjust *this* bug to reflect that ( and add others as necessary )
It seems we are talking about Presentation?
1) I cant find such differences, but I don't know what menu text effects the reporter is talking about.
2) In Impress "LibreOffice 3.3.0 RC1 - WIN XP German UI [OOO330m17 (build 184.108.40.206" shows the current text color in the toolbar, in WRITER the latest change. Known inconsistence from OOo, but I am not sure wheat reporter's problem exactly might be.
3) Logic is a curious thing ...
Currently it's not clear what problems have been reported, so Closing Bug due to reporter's inactivity as INVALID.
May I ask you to read the hints on
I made a new enhancement request for problem number 2.
Sorry, I see, I was not clear. I hope the new bug is understandable. I did separate problem 2 out (to start with.)
Remove infoprovider from closed and resolved bugs.
RESOLVED, FIXED or CLOSED bugs cant be KEYWORD NEEDINFO.