Installing LO 3.3-RC1 on WinXP DE, userspecified installation is chosen.
English and german are automatically selected, I choose Danish in addition.
The additional language for the UI is not installed.
I did a few checks: This happens only when a user-profile from a beta3 is present.
Performing an installation w/o existing profile leads to correct installation, as when a RC1-touched profile exists.
[Reproducible] with "LibreOffice 3.3.2RC2 – WIN7 Home Premium (64bit) German UI [OOO330m19 (Build:202 / tag 22.214.171.124)]".
I tried to install additional Pt and Pt-Br during upgrade from RC1: Failed without error message, only languages from my RC1 have been installed.
I uninstalled, deleted profile and reinstalled, now Pt and Pt-Br were installed without any problem.
Works for me with 3.5 betas (upgrade from beta1 to beta2). Reopen, if you can reproduce with 3.5.