In Greek environment when have many sheets we can't select to print a specific one. All sheets are printing. In English environment is OK. The bug appear in Windows and Linux when select Greek environment. The version is Libreoffice 3.3.0 OOO330m19 (Build:6) tag libreoffice-184.108.40.206
kohei, can you have a look
This bug has been founded in Turkish enviroment too.
(In reply to comment #1)
> kohei, can you have a look
This also happens with British English.
Created attachment 43368 [details]
2 screen shots (good and wrong) of the print box
I think it might be the same problem :
I have a spreadsheet with 3 sheets (each one with a defined Print range of one page), and I want to print just one sheet:
With: Option “Print only selected sheets” selected (Tools > LibreOffice Calc > Print)
1) In normal mode and the sheet selected:
- Good result, only the selected sheet is printed with the “Print File Directly” icon or the menu (File > Print or Ctrl+P) that by default presents the only sheet to print (see upper screen shot )
2) Doing the same operation in “Page Preview” mode:
- Clicking on the “Print File Directly” icon gives me the printing of the 3 sheets of the spreadsheet despite the selected option “Print only selected sheets”
- Same thing with the menu (File > Print or Ctrl+P ) that by default presents 3 pages to print (see lower screen shot ).
Vista (on French environment)
I can confirm this problem. Please fix it ASAP.
This also happens with French.
(In reply to comment #4)
> 2) Doing the same operation in “Page Preview” mode:
> - Clicking on the “Print File Directly” icon gives me the printing of the 3
> sheets of the spreadsheet despite the selected option “Print only selected
This is a duplicate of bug 32826.
So it is, known problem from
Bug 32826 - Printing in Preview mode causes all sheets to be printed
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 32826 ***
This is a Calc issue, therefore changed the 'Component' field accordingly.