Created attachment 58225 [details]
Uneditable header footer without user action, page number rotated
Problems with attached T1.dot file:
1. Top text element on 1st page defined as header is uneditable without user action. Resizing header margin over the field makes it clickable, after deselecting In background option - editable.
2. The same problem with text element in footer - deselecting In background option makes it editable.
3. Page number on 1st page is rotated -90 degrees.
The same file:
1. Element is editable without user action.
2. Element is editable without user action.
3. Page number on 1st page is rotated -180 degrees.
(In reply to comment #0)
> LibreOffice 3.5/3.5.1rc:
> Problems with attached T1.dot file:
> 1. Top text element on 1st page defined as header is uneditable without user
> action. Resizing header margin over the field makes it clickable, after
> deselecting In background option - editable.
> 2. The same problem with text element in footer - deselecting In background
> option makes it editable.
> 3. Page number on 1st page is rotated -90 degrees.
Confirmed in 3.5.3rc1.
Thanks for bugreport
reproduced in 3.5.4 on Fedora 64 bit (Windows not tested)
Problem: on first page near right-top corner is frame with text. Try to edit this text
not reproduced in 3.3.4, therefore regression
Workaround: use Selection Tool on Drawing toolbar for selecting this frame, then press F2 for switch to editing text.
Tested attachment 58225 [details]
pull time 2012-12-02 05:22:03
The problems 1. / 2. are apparently fixed with bug 52182 –
(but still reproducible with LibO 22.214.171.124 rc [Build ID: 2ef5aff]).
Problem 3. seems to be a separate bug. ;)
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 52182 ***