When I want to filter some date-fileds in my table I could use the standardfilter. I tried this with LO 3.3.4 - works. Then with 3.5.5 - don't work. Then I tried the Autofilter in LO 3.5.5 - works. Opening the standardfilter: Shows the right value of the Autofilter - but nothing happens, when I click OK.
I have exactly the same problem on Mac OS (X.6) - the auto-filter works on dates, but the standard filter does not. I'm using LO 22.214.171.124. The standard filter works as it should using LO 3.4.6
Is this in anyway linked to
*** Bug 55802 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
isn't the same problem as in Bug 50800. There is a problem when connecting between Calc and Base only with the Standard-filter or queries, and only with date-fields (could be also time-fields).
The problem isn't solved. There was just another report:
I marked this report as Duplikate.
Adding self to CC if not already on
Have tested this again. Seems the bug has been gone - don't know why. I will set this one as "Resolved" and "Worksforme".