Bug 56451 - E-Porto V 1.0.1: Login to Deutsch Post Internetmarke does not work, CRASH with V 1.0.2
Summary: E-Porto V 1.0.1: Login to Deutsch Post Internetmarke does not work, CRASH wit...
Status: RESOLVED NOTOURBUG
Alias: None
Product: LibreOffice
Classification: Unclassified
Component: Extensions (show other bugs)
Version:
(earliest affected)
3.6.3.2 release
Hardware: Other Windows (All)
: medium normal
Assignee: Not Assigned
URL: http://www.deutschepost.de/dpag?tab=1...
Whiteboard:
Keywords:
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2012-10-27 08:05 UTC by Rainer Bielefeld Retired
Modified: 2013-12-10 10:49 UTC (History)
1 user (show)

See Also:
Crash report or crash signature:
Regression By:


Attachments

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description Rainer Bielefeld Retired 2012-10-27 08:05:35 UTC
Steps how to reproduce with "LibreOffice 3.6.3.2" German UI/ German Locale [Build-ID: 58f22d5] on German WIN7 Home Premium (64bit) with installed Extension (for all users) and JRE 1.6.0_31 (other LibO or JRE versions not tested):

0. Create an account ("Portokasse") at Deutsche Post
1. Open New Writer document from LibO Start Center.
2. Menu 'E-Porto -> Login/Logout'
   > Error Message "Die Datenbank konnte nicht gefunden werden (02020120)"
3. <ok>
  > Login Dialog appears 
4. Type email-address and password, <login>
   Bug: Nothing happens, no error message, nothing

Same with AOOo 3.4.1
Comment 1 Rainer Bielefeld Retired 2012-10-29 17:55:30 UTC
Taking these Communication Platform Bugs for now. Please leave the bugs open, I hope that soon someone of Deutsche Post will start to fix these bugs.
Comment 2 Rainer Bielefeld Retired 2013-03-20 16:23:01 UTC
I did some tests with new Extension Version "ooeportoinstaller_v1_0_2.oxt", results with "LibreOffice 3.6.5.2 " German UI/ German Locale [Build-ID: 5b93205] {pull date 2013-01-18} on German WIN7 Home Premium (64bit) and AOOo 3.4.1

LibO: "Does nothing" replaced by CRASH
AOOo: CRASH
Comment 3 Björn 2013-07-14 07:21:38 UTC
I had the same problem when using with OpenOffice 3.4.1. Using 'Process Monitor', I then found out that a certain file path does not exist: C:\Users\<UserName>\.OOEPorto\EportoDB. Under OOEPorto there was only one log file which contains fatal errors.

Okay, what I did:
1 Uninstall the EPorto-Addin using the Extension Manager
2 Close OpenOffice
3 Close the Quick starter (if this is not done, then the addin is not completely removed)
4 Delete the folder C:\Users\<UserName>\.OOEPorto
5 Start OpenOffice and install the EPorto-Addin using the Extension Manager
6 Restart OpenOffice

If the installation is correct, then a window should appear, indicating a new version. This can be answered with "Later". The big difference now is that the window for creating a brand has got no longer so much space, now there are different brands available and the selection lists are filled with values​​. And it should work now.
Comment 4 retired 2013-12-10 10:49:34 UTC
NOTOURBUG

Deutsche Post states this is compatible with OpenOfficeTM 3.3.0 und 3.4.0. Nothing we can do about this.