Created attachment 69772 [details]
Spreadsheet used to reproduce issue
I am using synergy on my Linux (Fedora 16) desktop. The same machine is running LibreOffice and I am using calc. If I cut and paste a row and then move the mouse out of my linux desktop to my mac desktop LibreOffice will crash.
I tried getting a backtrace with --backtrace but no output file was generated. I also tried getting an strace with --strace but no output file was generated. I looked in the cwd and my home dir for the files.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Make sure synergys is running on the linux machine and synergyc is running on another machine.
2. Open the attached spreadsheet on the linux machine
3. Insert a new row below row 19
4. Copy row 19 and paste into the new row
5. Move mouse to second synergy machine window
please tell if bug is still present in LibO 18.104.22.168
if YES, revert status to UNCONFIRMED
if NO, change it to RESOLVED WORKSFORME
No feedback since 4 months, let's put this one to WFM.
Eric: don't hesitate to reopen this tracker if you can reproduce this with recent LO version (4.4.2 and 4.3.6 are last ones).