Created attachment 76133 [details]
Sample of described problem where 'Y error bars' derived 'from data table' fail to reopen properly
1. Open new Drawing.
2. Insert > Chart
3. Right click blue column 1 bars and select 'insert Y error bars'.
4. Change Error Category from 'Standard Deviation' to 'From Data Table'
5. Right click blue column 1 bars and select 'Chart Data Table'.
6. Input random values into 'Positive Y-Errors Bars' and 'Negative Y-Errors Bars'.
7. Save Draw file.
8. Reopen Draw file.
9. Chart should no longer display previously entered Y-Error values.
10. Right click blue column 1 bars and select 'Chart Data Table'.
11. Notice 'Positive Y-Errors Bars' and 'Negative Y-Errors Bars' now appear to clone Y-values (Row 1 = 9.1, Row 2 = 2.4, Row 3 = 3.1, Row 4 = 4.3). If you try to change those values, the last entered value will be the same for original value, positive error, and negative error values.
marking as a duplicate of bug#62390. Despite being different components, same cause most likely.
Markus - if you disagree, please correct me :)
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 62390 ***