Created attachment 82838 [details]
a screenshot of the bug
When the report gets longer than say .. a page. The detail bar starts rendering incorrectly. See the screenshot
For the record there are probably about 5 other bugs, quite a bit more severe than this, 1-3 are appear when the document becomes sizable long, 4-5 are always present
1) cannot resize elements with mouse, results in CRASH
2) cannot move elements with mouse, buggy as Heck, element zooms to extent/edge of documents
3) elements occasionally disappear, when near the page boundary I suspect they simply are are rendered erroneously, off page, perhaps?
4) elements are not always rendered to match there exact location in the document, move an element by .01" and no change will be displayed and the report builder acts as if the element still occupies that .01" preventing you from moving elements into the supposedly empty space
5) elements often appear to become unaligned with the grid making is difficult to precisely stack elements without gaps
Do you think it could be a duplicate of
had this bug on 126.96.36.199, it's gone in 4.3 beta1.
could you verify this please?
Following Dominik comment, i put this to NEEDINFO
Adding self to CC if not already on
No feedback since more than 6 months, let's put this one to WFM.