1. Open new Impress document.
2. Click on Table icon from toolbar.
3. Dialog opens, accept default with OK button.
4. In first row first cell of table write: one
5. In first row second cell of table write: two
6. Click Undo button from toolbar. Undo works fine.
7. Click Undo again and nothing happens. Expected: Undo should undo the text written in firs cell. It looks like only one step undo is possible using tables in Impress.
Operating System: Windows XP
Version: 126.96.36.199 release
The same problem appears to me on Ubuntu 13.04, Libre Office 188.8.131.52. LO was installed using official LO PPA. However, bug existed when LibreOffice was installed from default package from Ubuntu repository.
Still present in 184.108.40.206 (here with gentoo linux amd64)
I updated the title to reflect the more general nature of this bug, which is that the Undo history is cleared when moving to another cell.
1. Create a table, add text in one cell and perform some editing operations (set some words to bold, some others to italics, etc.).
Perform either of 2a or 2b:
2a. Try Undo, it works (this is ok).
2b. Move to another cell *then* try Undo. It does not work (this is the bug).
Hi, tested today for a relative bug and it works fine using 220.127.116.11 and master both under Linux. I used Jérôme test case - Closing as worksforme, it should have been corrected with another bug. Sophie
(As original reporter,) I tested with 18.104.22.168 and the bug is not here any more.
I performed both test cases from me (original report first post) and test from Jérôme Borme and in:
- LibreOffice 22.214.171.124 on Windows 7 (I no longer use Windows XP as original),
- LibreOffice 126.96.36.199 on Ubuntu 14.04 using PPA
and in both cases problem does not appear any more. Problem solved. Thanks a lot.
P.S. Should bug status change from RESOLVED/WORKSFORME to RESOLVED/FIXED? If yes, please do change status.