Created attachment 101835 [details]
Document contains page break & '&R' in single paragraph.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the document in LibreOffice.
While opening document LibreOffice get crash.
Document must open in LibreOffice.
Operating System: All
Version: 22.214.171.124.alpha0+ Master
This issue is reproducible.
Step to reproduce :
1. Create .docx contains page break on first page.
2. Second page contains '&" with some character like 'x','z','#' etc.
3. Changes the size or font of '&character' which is on second page.
4. Precaution will be take all this i.e page break and '&character' contains in single paragraph'.
tested under Win7x64
no crash with LO 126.96.36.199
no crash either with 188.8.131.52.0+
Build ID: 52613b9b632721ebb5167a4d9529c242a0b907da
TinderBox: Win-x86@42, Branch:libreoffice-4-3, Time: 2014-06-23_07:41:56
however when opened in 184.108.40.206.0+ the document is shows as 2 page, 1st emtpy and 3nd contains '&R'
please specify your O/S
Created attachment 101889 [details]
bt console from master sources
On pc Debian x86-64 with master sources updated yesterday, I could reproduce the crash.
I attached console logs + bt
Yogesh Bharate committed a patch related to this issue.
It has been pushed to "master":
fdo#80580: LO crashes while opening the document on ubuntu build
The patch should be included in the daily builds available at
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/ in the next 24-48 hours. More
information about daily builds can be found at:
Affected users are encouraged to test the fix and report feedback.