1) Open attachment 104971 [details] on page 2, you will notice 2 frames
2) Save it as an RTF, close it and reopen it
3) Goto page 2 and the second frame will have a black background.
Tested in 4.3.2 (2014-08-09) on Linux and 4.3.2 (2014-08-19) on Windows. This doesnt effect 4.3.0 or 4.4.
Didnt set the version number to 4.3.1 or 4.3.2 as they are not listed. This bug also effects 4.3.1 as my test of the 4.3 development branch on the 1st of this month also showed this bug.
not reproducible with 18.104.22.168
reproducible with 22.214.171.124.alpha0+
Build ID: ab1892d0cdabc305c1264792d5d3d66ed733d823
TinderBox: Win-x86@42, Branch:master, Time: 2014-08-09_06:12:53
tested under Win7x64
would you please add newer 4.3.x releases to bugzilla?
at least 126.96.36.199 rc is missing.
There are two problems with this on current master:
1) The document can't be opened at all, as we try to set a CustomShapeGeometry property on a TextFrame and that aborts the importer.
2) If I use 4.3 to create the RTF file, then on master I can see the black background as well. Sounds like the 0xffffffff fill color is stored as a signed int32 somewhere, so it overflows and becomes black.
* Version: 188.8.131.52.alpha0+
* Build ID: 84c69550bcb8139669de9cf98b51c35f21fe853d
* TinderBox: Linux-rpm_deb-x86_64@46-TDF, Branch:master, Time: 2015-01-13_08:44:23
* Locale: it_IT
On Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS x86_64 with fresh user profile
Migrating Whiteboard tags to Keywords: (filter:rtf)
Remove redundant rtf_filter.