This bug may be related to Bug 83882 I reported earlier. When I replace an image (tested .svg and .png) or compress it and undo this step, the animation that was associated to it gets corrupted and only shows as "-1".
1. Download https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17406199/bugtmp/Bug15.odp
2. Open the animations tab to see that the image is associated to the animation
3. Click right and choose "Compress graphic" or "Change picture" and replace it (e.g. with https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17406199/bugtmp/Bug15.svg )
4. Undo (ctrl+z)
5. Look at the animations tab again. The animation is now shown as "-1" and is not associated with this object anymore
Currently, the animation is not associated with the object anymore after undoing:
Animation should be working like before:
Operating System: Ubuntu
Version: 126.96.36.199 release
(In reply to comment #0)
> This bug may be related to Bug 83882 I reported earlier.
My guess would be that there is a general problem with undoing certain transformations. Determining if this is the case will require a developer / expert.
Confirmed. Status set to NEW. Bug 83882 added to See Also list.
** Please read this message in its entirety before responding **
To make sure we're focusing on the bugs that affect our users today, LibreOffice QA is asking bug reporters and confirmers to retest open, confirmed bugs which have not been touched for over a year.
There have been thousands of bug fixes and commits since anyone checked on this bug report. During that time, it's possible that the bug has been fixed, or the details of the problem have changed. We'd really appreciate your help in getting confirmation that the bug is still present.
If you have time, please do the following:
Test to see if the bug is still present on a currently supported version of LibreOffice (5.0.5 or 5.1.2 https://www.libreoffice.org/download/
If the bug is present, please leave a comment that includes the version of LibreOffice and your operating system, and any changes you see in the bug behavior
If the bug is NOT present, please set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED-WORKSFORME and leave a short comment that includes your version of LibreOffice and Operating System
Please DO NOT
- Update the version field
- Reply via email (please reply directly on the bug tracker)
- Set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED - FIXED (this status has a particular meaning that is not appropriate in this case)
If you want to do more to help you can test to see if your issue is a REGRESSION. To do so:
1. Download and install oldest version of LibreOffice (usually 3.3 unless your bug pertains to a feature added after 3.3)
2. Test your bug
3. Leave a comment with your results.
4a. If the bug was present with 3.3 - set version to "inherited from OOo";
4b. If the bug was not present in 3.3 - add "regression" to keyword
Feel free to come ask questions or to say hello in our QA chat: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=libreoffice-qa
Thank you for your help!
-- The LibreOffice QA Team This NEW Message was generated on: 2016-04-16
The bug is still present in
Build ID: 188.8.131.52 Arch Linux build-3
I claim this is really a duplicate of bug 83882. Every operation that replaces the image ("Replace", "Compress", "Convert", ...) results in the same wrong behavior.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 83882 ***
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 119514 ***