Bug 88027 - Shortcuts ctrl+; and ctrl+shift+; does not work in ru/es/pt/fi keyboard layouts
Summary: Shortcuts ctrl+; and ctrl+shift+; does not work in ru/es/pt/fi keyboard layouts
Status: RESOLVED FIXED
Alias: None
Product: LibreOffice
Classification: Unclassified
Component: Calc (show other bugs)
Version:
(earliest affected)
Inherited From OOo
Hardware: Other Windows (All)
: medium normal
Assignee: Not Assigned
URL:
Whiteboard: target:5.2.0 target:5.1.3
Keywords:
: 93125 (view as bug list)
Depends on:
Blocks: Shortcuts-Locale
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2015-01-04 21:24 UTC by kompilainenn
Modified: 2017-04-18 14:33 UTC (History)
9 users (show)

See Also:
Crash report or crash signature:


Attachments
keyboard_ru (17.49 KB, image/gif)
2015-01-05 09:29 UTC, kompilainenn
Details

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description kompilainenn 2015-01-04 21:24:00 UTC
Version: 4.3.2.2
ID build: edfb5295ba211bd31ad47d0bad0118690f76407d
OS: Windows 7 x86_64
Locale (LO and OS): ru_RU

in Calc, shortcut ctrl+; and ctrl+shift+; does not work. Current date and time not inserted into the cell
Comment 1 m.a.riosv 2015-01-04 21:48:42 UTC
Hi @kompilainenn, thanks for reporting.

Please can you confirm if semicolon ';' needs the shift key in your keyboard, I have the same issue with a Spanish keyboard where it is the shift in comma key.
Comment 2 kompilainenn 2015-01-05 09:29:38 UTC
Created attachment 111755 [details]
keyboard_ru

I understand that the key combination should not require changing the keyboard layout. so I expect that the combination of ctrl+; in my case would be ctrl+Ж  (the second button on the left of Enter, see. picture).

Russian keyboard layout in the sign ";" located on a number key 4 in the top row of the keyboard (see. picture). Activating it requires pressing key Shift. When you press Ctrl+Shift+4 in RU-layout, still nothing happens.
Comment 3 m.a.riosv 2015-01-05 13:12:47 UTC
Right, seems that semicolon it's not recognized if is needed the shift key to get it. If I am not wrong because is a different combination than Ctrl+;.

I think this is an issue with all languages where semicolon needs an auxiliary key in their keyboard.
Comment 4 Urmas 2015-01-07 17:51:42 UTC
As a workaround, set the English layout as "default input language" one.
Comment 5 kompilainenn 2015-01-07 18:10:24 UTC
(In reply to Urmas from comment #4)
> As a workaround, set the English layout as "default input language" one.

simply enter the date directly into the cell, than to remember that there is the language input in the settings
Comment 6 QA Administrators 2016-01-17 20:05:36 UTC Comment hidden (obsolete)
Comment 7 kompilainenn 2016-01-17 21:14:52 UTC
Версия: 5.1.0.2 (x64)
ID сборки: ecd3574d51754b043f865cf5bafee286d24db7cc
CPU Threads: 2; OS Version: Windows 6.1; UI Render: default; 
Локаль: ru-RU (ru_RU)

bug is reproduced
Comment 8 m.a.riosv 2016-02-29 11:28:01 UTC
*** Bug 93125 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Comment 9 m.a.riosv 2016-02-29 11:30:46 UTC
I think the issue appears with languages that need the Shift key for the semicolon ';'.
Comment 10 Pedro 2016-02-29 12:08:52 UTC
I can confirm this bug has ALWAYS been present in Calc (even in OpenOffice.org) and that it also applies to the Portuguese keyboard since the Shift key needs to be pressed to type a semi-colon.

But the key combination (with Shift) works in Excel, so LibreOffice must have some problem with hotkeys that probably affects other key combinations and possibly all users that don't have a en_US keyboard (or any keyboard layout that requires different key presses).
Comment 11 Yousuf Philips (jay) 2016-02-29 22:17:12 UTC
So lets give this a try. For russian, spanish, finish and portuguese i'm submitting a patch to make insert date as Ctrl + Comma and insert time as Ctrl + Shift + Comma.

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/22792

@Maxim, @Tomaz: Please review my patch if you have the time. :D

(In reply to Pedro from comment #10)
> But the key combination (with Shift) works in Excel, so LibreOffice must
> have some problem with hotkeys that probably affects other key combinations
> and possibly all users that don't have a en_US keyboard (or any keyboard
> layout that requires different key presses).

So in portuguese Excel, ctrl + shift + comma (semicolon) works fine to insert date? So how would you insert time which is supposed to be ctrl + shift + semicolon?
Comment 12 m.a.riosv 2016-03-01 01:40:35 UTC
*** Bug 98288 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Comment 13 Pedro 2016-03-01 09:55:17 UTC
(In reply to Yousuf (Jay) Philips from comment #11)

> So in portuguese Excel, ctrl + shift + comma (semicolon) works fine to
> insert date? So how would you insert time which is supposed to be ctrl +
> shift + semicolon?

You are mistaken. The command to insert time in Excel is Ctrl+Shift+: (colon) and it works perfectly
See your own table
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AmDXLkQiFK5OcOrtuGn7iAcqp2Yhc_eNNnlADk-ji-U/edit?usp=sharing

Why not use the same keys as Excel? Just make sure that Ctrl+Shift+, == Ctrl+Shift+; and Ctrl+Shift+. == Ctrl+Shift+:

I believe this solves the problem for every keyboard.

Looking forward to test this!
Comment 14 Pedro 2016-03-01 10:02:07 UTC
(In reply to Pedro from comment #13)
> Just make sure that Ctrl+Shift+, ==
> Ctrl+Shift+; and Ctrl+Shift+. == Ctrl+Shift+:

Correction:

Ctrl+Shift+, == Ctrl+; (uno:InsertCurrentDate)
Ctrl+Shift+. == Ctrl+Shift+: (.uno:InsertCurrentTime)

Just a note: the current hotkey for inserting current time in Calc (Ctrl + Shift + ;) does not work with a Portuguese keyboard

Thanks!
Comment 15 Yousuf Philips (jay) 2016-03-01 10:19:16 UTC
(In reply to Pedro from comment #13)
> (In reply to Yousuf (Jay) Philips from comment #11)
> 
> > So in portuguese Excel, ctrl + shift + comma (semicolon) works fine to
> > insert date? So how would you insert time which is supposed to be ctrl +
> > shift + semicolon?
> 
> You are mistaken. The command to insert time in Excel is Ctrl+Shift+:
> (colon) and it works perfectly
> See your own table
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
> 1AmDXLkQiFK5OcOrtuGn7iAcqp2Yhc_eNNnlADk-ji-U/edit?usp=sharing

My table is for the english keyboard and not the portuguese keyboard, as the portuguese keyboard has shift + comma being equal to semicolon.

(In reply to Pedro from comment #14)
> Ctrl+Shift+, == Ctrl+; (uno:InsertCurrentDate)
> Ctrl+Shift+. == Ctrl+Shift+: (.uno:InsertCurrentTime)

Nice idea to retain the same shortcuts, but it maybe better to stick with the same shortcut found in portuguese excel. - http://www.excelforum.com/excel-general/603675-excel-spanish-keyboard-shortcuts.html#post2901202

> Just a note: the current hotkey for inserting current time in Calc (Ctrl +
> Shift + ;) does not work with a Portuguese keyboard

I would assume that it didnt, which is why this bug is open. :D

> Thanks!

Anytime. I'm just hoping the patch i created is suitable and if it does, we can revise the changes until everyone is happy. :D
Comment 16 Yousuf Philips (jay) 2016-03-05 02:36:38 UTC
So the patch is in, please test if it works, as i tested it on my system and Ctrl + Comma worked but Ctrl + Shift + Comma didnt.
Comment 17 Commit Notification 2016-03-05 02:37:21 UTC
Yousuf Philips committed a patch related to this issue.
It has been pushed to "master":

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=61a91be4aaf6bdb40d6d1bde33b44eaf14014525

tdf#88027 Make insert date and time work in es, fi, ru, and pt

It will be available in 5.2.0.

The patch should be included in the daily builds available at
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/ in the next 24-48 hours. More
information about daily builds can be found at:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Testing_Daily_Builds

Affected users are encouraged to test the fix and report feedback.
Comment 18 Pedro 2016-03-05 14:13:24 UTC
(In reply to Yousuf (Jay) Philips from comment #16)
> So the patch is in, please test if it works, as i tested it on my system and
> Ctrl + Comma worked but Ctrl + Shift + Comma didnt.


Unfortunately there aren't any x64 daily builds from the Master branch and the x86 builds no longer work on Windows XP.

Hopefully this patch will be included in some RC release in the future. Thank you for your help!
Comment 19 Yousuf Philips (jay) 2016-03-05 14:44:20 UTC
(In reply to Pedro from comment #18)
> Unfortunately there aren't any x64 daily builds from the Master branch and
> the x86 builds no longer work on Windows XP.

I'm checking with the build team about the problem with x64 builds. Is the x86 builds no longer working on XP a known issue, because there shouldnt be a reason why it shouldnt and if it is, it needs to be addressed immediately by the dev team.

> Hopefully this patch will be included in some RC release in the future.
> Thank you for your help!

Once it has been thoroughly tested in master, it can be backported into 5.1.
Comment 20 Pedro 2016-03-05 15:09:24 UTC
(In reply to Yousuf (Jay) Philips from comment #19)
> I'm checking with the build team about the problem with x64 builds. Is the
> x86 builds no longer working on XP a known issue, because there shouldnt be
> a reason why it shouldnt and if it is, it needs to be addressed immediately
> by the dev team.

TDF is no longer supporting Windows XP as far as I can tell. Since version 5.0.0 the update mechanism is broken in Windows XP and nobody cares (see bug #95183 #95184)
 
> > Hopefully this patch will be included in some RC release in the future.
> > Thank you for your help!
> 
> Once it has been thoroughly tested in master, it can be backported into 5.1.

As I mentioned, it can only be tested under Windows OS when daily x64 builds are available. Hopefully the build team will fix that (I have stopped reporting broken buildbots)
Comment 21 m.a.riosv 2016-03-05 15:25:11 UTC
Hi Pedro, I have installed 5.1 on a XP machine, running fine, but only works on XP.SP3.
Comment 22 Yousuf Philips (jay) 2016-03-05 16:46:10 UTC
(In reply to Pedro from comment #20)
> TDF is no longer supporting Windows XP as far as I can tell. Since version
> 5.0.0 the update mechanism is broken in Windows XP and nobody cares (see bug
> #95183 #95184)

The update mechanism being broken is different that not being able to install the new version.

> As I mentioned, it can only be tested under Windows OS when daily x64 builds
> are available. Hopefully the build team will fix that (I have stopped
> reporting broken buildbots)

I only test 32-bit daily builds on Windows 7 as i've never found the 64-bit builds reliable. (If a buildbot is broken over a week, i contact the builder)

http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Win-x86@42/2016-03-04_23.14.30/
Comment 23 Yousuf Philips (jay) 2016-03-07 18:38:18 UTC
Any feedback testing master, as i'd like to backport this into 5.1 for people to get in the next monthly release.
Comment 24 Pedro 2016-03-07 22:09:31 UTC
(In reply to Yousuf (Jay) Philips from comment #23)
> Any feedback testing master, as i'd like to backport this into 5.1 for
> people to get in the next monthly release.

Brilliant! I manually defined Ctrl+, to execute Insert Current Date and Ctrl+Shift+, to Insert Current Time

The fact that this works (and that multiple key combinations can execute the same function) allows to set the combinations that people expect

I assume that the plan is to add these to the predefined hotkeys?

Thank you very much for fixing this long standing annoyance!
Comment 25 Yousuf Philips (jay) 2016-03-08 03:22:26 UTC
(In reply to Pedro from comment #24)
> Brilliant! I manually defined Ctrl+, to execute Insert Current Date and
> Ctrl+Shift+, to Insert Current Time

Glad to see that it worked fine for you on your Portuguese keyboard layout.

> The fact that this works (and that multiple key combinations can execute the
> same function) allows to set the combinations that people expect

Yes being able to have multiple key combinations for the same function is very useful.

> I assume that the plan is to add these to the predefined hotkeys?

Yes the hotkeys are predefined based the UI language, so if you have the russian, spanish, portugese or finnish UIs active, then the hotkeys will be predefined. To test that it works against master automatically, you would need to grab UI files from a 5.1 release and add them to the master build.

http://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/5.1.0.0.alpha1/win/x86/LibreOfficeDev_5.1.0.0.alpha1_Win_x86.msi

You can find the necessary files in these folders

/program/resource/
/share/registry/res/
/share/extensions/

Previously there was a daily build which had the russian UI as part of the installer and that would have been the easiest means to test it out.

> Thank you very much for fixing this long standing annoyance!

Glad i was able to assist. Would be good to find other similar shortcut problems based on keyboard layout and submit them as bugs and tag it with the meta bug i recently created (bug 98259).
Comment 26 Buovjaga 2016-03-13 12:41:24 UTC
(In reply to Pedro from comment #24)
> (In reply to Yousuf (Jay) Philips from comment #23)
> > Any feedback testing master, as i'd like to backport this into 5.1 for
> > people to get in the next monthly release.
> 
> Brilliant! I manually defined Ctrl+, to execute Insert Current Date and
> Ctrl+Shift+, to Insert Current Time

Works here as well on FI keyboard after manually defining.

If I don't define manually, only Ctrl-Shift-, works to insert current time.
Ctrl-, does not work to insert current date.

Arch Linux 64-bit, KDE Plasma 5
Version: 5.2.0.0.alpha0+
Build ID: 235411c9d47ecba88e46d859ea93bcecefb0c46e
CPU Threads: 8; OS Version: Linux 4.4; UI Render: default; 
Locale: fi-FI (fi_FI.UTF-8)
Built on March 11th 2016
Comment 27 Yousuf Philips (jay) 2016-03-15 01:11:10 UTC
(In reply to Buovjaga from comment #26)
> Works here as well on FI keyboard after manually defining.
> 
> If I don't define manually, only Ctrl-Shift-, works to insert current time.
> Ctrl-, does not work to insert current date.

Thanks for testing. Can you check what shortcut insert current date is assigned to by default with a cleared profile?
Comment 28 Buovjaga 2016-03-20 17:36:14 UTC
(In reply to Yousuf (Jay) Philips from comment #27)
> (In reply to Buovjaga from comment #26)
> > Works here as well on FI keyboard after manually defining.
> > 
> > If I don't define manually, only Ctrl-Shift-, works to insert current time.
> > Ctrl-, does not work to insert current date.
> 
> Thanks for testing. Can you check what shortcut insert current date is
> assigned to by default with a cleared profile?

Ctrl+;
Comment 29 Yousuf Philips (jay) 2016-03-21 07:16:54 UTC
(In reply to Buovjaga from comment #28)
> Ctrl+;

Is this with a FI user interface for LO? As this change isnt based on a user's keyboard, but on the UI of LO.
Comment 30 Buovjaga 2016-03-21 09:22:47 UTC
(In reply to Yousuf (Jay) Philips from comment #29)
> (In reply to Buovjaga from comment #28)
> > Ctrl+;
> 
> Is this with a FI user interface for LO? As this change isnt based on a
> user's keyboard, but on the UI of LO.

It was the default interface. Now I compiled with FI and Ctrl+, is included.
Comment 31 Yousuf Philips (jay) 2016-03-21 12:02:56 UTC
I tried the shortcuts in the russian UI on Windows and it works fine.

Submitted patch to allow users to assign the comma combination in older releases.

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/23403
Comment 32 kompilainenn 2016-03-21 19:48:40 UTC
(In reply to Yousuf (Jay) Philips from comment #31)
> I tried the shortcuts in the russian UI on Windows and it works fine.
> 
> Submitted patch to allow users to assign the comma combination in older
> releases.
> 
> https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/23403

hmm, Yousuf, on Russian keyboard layout comma and dot are located on the same key! That push Ctrl+, in Russian layout, i need push Ctrl+Shift+,! And shortcut Ctrl+Shift+, do not push...

maybe I did something wrong?

ps: or i need use comma and dot in English layout (keys with < and >)?
Comment 33 kompilainenn 2016-03-27 23:13:43 UTC
(In reply to Yousuf (Jay) Philips from comment #31)
> I tried the shortcuts in the russian UI on Windows and it works fine.
> 
> Submitted patch to allow users to assign the comma combination in older
> releases.
> 
> https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/23403

Yousuf, in 

Version: 5.2.0.0.alpha0+
Build ID: 62ab87f70b22b70b162b50973072565066f707cf
CPU Threads: 2; OS Version: Windows 6.1; UI Render: default; 
TinderBox: Win-x86@62-merge-TDF, Branch:MASTER, Time: 2016-03-24_23:17:32
Locale: ru-RU (ru_RU)

Ctrl+, and Ctrl+Shift+, is not work on any keyboard layout (RU or EN)!
Comment 34 Yousuf Philips (jay) 2016-03-29 14:57:51 UTC
(In reply to kompilainenn from comment #32)
> hmm, Yousuf, on Russian keyboard layout comma and dot are located on the
> same key! That push Ctrl+, in Russian layout, i need push Ctrl+Shift+,! And
> shortcut Ctrl+Shift+, do not push...

According to attachment 111755 [details] which you submitted, i see comma on the same key as <, which is the same on the english keyboard.

(In reply to kompilainenn from comment #33)
> Yousuf, in 
> 
> Version: 5.2.0.0.alpha0+
> Build ID: 62ab87f70b22b70b162b50973072565066f707cf
> CPU Threads: 2; OS Version: Windows 6.1; UI Render: default; 
> TinderBox: Win-x86@62-merge-TDF, Branch:MASTER, Time: 2016-03-24_23:17:32
> Locale: ru-RU (ru_RU)
> 
> Ctrl+, and Ctrl+Shift+, is not work on any keyboard layout (RU or EN)!

I had tested this version in comment 31.

Версия: 5.2.0.0.alpha0+ (x64)
ID сборки: 042f16a19e3d5f884759dae71264433b988df0e6
Потоков ЦП: 2; Версия ОС: Windows 6.1; Отрисовка ИП: по умолчанию; 
TinderBox: Win-x86_64@62-TDF, Branch:MASTER, Time: 2016-03-16_10:03:38
Локаль: en-US (en_US)

And i tested your version now and it worked fine for me.

Версия: 5.2.0.0.alpha0+
ID сборки: 62ab87f70b22b70b162b50973072565066f707cf
Потоков ЦП: 2; Версия ОС: Windows 6.1; Отрисовка ИП: по умолчанию; 
TinderBox: Win-x86@62-merge-TDF, Branch:MASTER, Time: 2016-03-24_23:17:32
Локаль: en-US (en_US)

You have to have the russian UI enabled in order for this to happen, not a russian locale or OS.
Comment 35 kompilainenn 2016-03-29 18:07:32 UTC
>You have to have the russian UI enabled in order for this to happen, not a russian locale or OS.

i have russian GUI in LO, and RU locale and RU OS Windows

and you have RU locale and RU OS Windows? =) may be it's problem?!
Comment 36 Commit Notification 2016-04-19 11:43:56 UTC
Yousuf Philips committed a patch related to this issue.
It has been pushed to "libreoffice-5-1":

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=978b6405d771cc2e69e6bd2bd7bdad435778ba6a&h=libreoffice-5-1

tdf#88027 Allow assignment of Comma keyboard combinations

It will be available in 5.1.3.

The patch should be included in the daily builds available at
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/ in the next 24-48 hours. More
information about daily builds can be found at:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Testing_Daily_Builds

Affected users are encouraged to test the fix and report feedback.
Comment 37 Pedro 2016-04-20 23:27:24 UTC
Confirmed fixed in

Version: 5.1.3.1 (x64)
Build ID: 115e0e13d3c8ac1452186ad2394abce2dd5c2b57
CPU Threads: 4; OS Version: Windows 6.19; UI Render: GL; 
Locale: pt-PT (pt_PT)

It would be even better if the hotkeys were set as default (of course this would only benefit new users or users with a clean profile but I think it would be a nice addition)

Thank you again Yousuf!
Comment 38 Yousuf Philips (jay) 2016-04-21 00:26:14 UTC
(In reply to Pedro from comment #37)
> It would be even better if the hotkeys were set as default (of course this
> would only benefit new users or users with a clean profile but I think it
> would be a nice addition)

They are assigned by default in master (5.2) and i dont want to backport something that could possibly cause problems, so my solution is to allow 5.0 and 5.1 users to atleast assign it themselves.
Comment 39 kompilainenn 2016-04-21 07:32:26 UTC
(In reply to Pedro from comment #37)
> Confirmed fixed in
> 
> Version: 5.1.3.1 (x64)
> Build ID: 115e0e13d3c8ac1452186ad2394abce2dd5c2b57
> CPU Threads: 4; OS Version: Windows 6.19; UI Render: GL; 
> Locale: pt-PT (pt_PT)
> 
> It would be even better if the hotkeys were set as default (of course this
> would only benefit new users or users with a clean profile but I think it
> would be a nice addition)
> 
> Thank you again Yousuf!

not confirmed

Версия: 5.1.3.1
ID сборки: 115e0e13d3c8ac1452186ad2394abce2dd5c2b57
Потоков ЦП: 4; Версия ОС: Windows 6.1; Отрисовка ИП: по умолчанию; 
Локаль: ru-RU (ru_RU)

status: REOPENED =(

maybe problem only in RU-locale with RU-Windows?
Comment 40 Yousuf Philips (jay) 2016-10-19 21:07:57 UTC
(In reply to kompilainenn from comment #39)
> Версия: 5.1.3.1
> ID сборки: 115e0e13d3c8ac1452186ad2394abce2dd5c2b57
> Потоков ЦП: 4; Версия ОС: Windows 6.1; Отрисовка ИП: по умолчанию; 
> Локаль: ru-RU (ru_RU)

As stated in comment 38, the fix is for 5.2. Please test it and see if it is fixed. If not please open another bug report, so that it can be looked into and add this bug in the 'see also' field.
Comment 41 kompilainenn 2016-10-20 11:17:50 UTC
(In reply to Yousuf Philips (jay) from comment #40)
> (In reply to kompilainenn from comment #39)
> > Версия: 5.1.3.1
> > ID сборки: 115e0e13d3c8ac1452186ad2394abce2dd5c2b57
> > Потоков ЦП: 4; Версия ОС: Windows 6.1; Отрисовка ИП: по умолчанию; 
> > Локаль: ru-RU (ru_RU)
> 
> As stated in comment 38, the fix is for 5.2. Please test it and see if it is
> fixed. If not please open another bug report, so that it can be looked into
> and add this bug in the 'see also' field.

yes, in LO 5.2 this bug was fixed
Comment 42 kompilainenn 2016-10-20 18:47:59 UTC
(In reply to kompilainenn from comment #41)

> 
> yes, in LO 5.2 this bug was fixed

However, need switch to EN keyboard layout, that hotkeys "Ctrl+," and "Shift+Ctrl+," worked. It is uncomfortably
Comment 43 Yousuf Philips (jay) 2016-10-20 19:12:12 UTC
(In reply to kompilainenn from comment #42)
> However, need switch to EN keyboard layout, that hotkeys "Ctrl+," and
> "Shift+Ctrl+," worked. It is uncomfortably

Check bug 103158.
Comment 44 bugzilla2 2017-01-27 11:36:43 UTC
Im currently testing LibO 5.2.5 and I found "CTRL + ;" and "CTRL + SHIFT + ;" predefined for these functions instead of "CTRL + ," and "CTRL + SHIFT + ,". For obvious reasons this cannot work. Manually defining the right shortcut works. The Problem is in the german version (with german Windows and german Keyboard Layout).
Comment 45 bugzilla2 2017-01-27 11:37:38 UTC Comment hidden (obsolete)
Comment 46 Buovjaga 2017-01-27 15:06:25 UTC
(In reply to bugzilla2 from comment #45)
> Im currently testing LibO 5.2.5 and I found "CTRL + ;" and "CTRL + SHIFT +
> ;" predefined for these functions instead of "CTRL + ," and "CTRL + SHIFT +
> ,". For obvious reasons this cannot work. Manually defining the right
> shortcut works. The Problem is in the german version (with german Windows
> and german Keyboard Layout).

See bug 96752 mentioned in See also.
In addition, there is this bug 105267