Created attachment 111846 [details]
Using LibreOffice Calc 18.104.22.168 on Windows 7.
When click on "x" to close down Pivot Table Layout dialog it is expected dialog would close down (like any other similar dialog in LibreOffice), but clicking on "x" has no effect.
Detailed step-by-step instructinos:
1. In cell A1 type in: City
2. In cell A2 type in: London
3. In cell A3 type in: Berlin
4. In cell B1 type in: Population
5. In cell B2 type in: 8
6. In cell B3 type in: 3
7. Mark cells A1:B3.
8. From menu select Data | Pivot table | Create.
9. Select Source dialog pops-up, leave default and click on OK button.
10. Pivot Table Layout pops-up. In the top right courner there ix "X" button to close down dialog. Now the problem: click on "X" button and dialog does NOT close down.
Probably the same problem, because of the same dialog:
10. Pivot Table Layout pops-up. Move "City" field to Rows Fields and "Population" to Data Fields and click on OK button.
11. New pivot table sheet opens up with displayed data. Right click on e.g. Berlin and select Edit Layout. Pivot Table Layout pops-up and also clickin on "X" does not close down the dialog.
P.S. See attachment.
I can confirm with Version: 22.214.171.124.alpha0+
Build ID: 7f476fea47f06a7f8cc961dd4f6595a524346fa5
TinderBox: Linux-rpm_deb-x86_64@46-TDF, Branch:master, Time: 2014-12-27_23:36:28
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 79239 ***