Created attachment 113853 [details]
PPTX file with table fills.
Steps to reproduce this issue:
1. Create a presentation file on latest master.
2. Insert a table.
3. Apply some background proeprties to Table cells
ex. Picture fill, solid coluors or gradient colours etc.
4. Save file as .pptx file.
5. Open saved file on LO again.
1. Open .odp attached file on latest master and save it as .pptx file.
1. Open attached .pptx file on latest master and save it as .pptx again.
1. If opened saved file on LO again, background fill for table cell is missing.
1. Table cell fill data should be exported properly.
Created attachment 113854 [details]
.odp file with table fills.
Reproducible with LO 220.127.116.11, Win 8.1
Pushed changes to fix this issue.
Please verify : https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/14734/
Sushil Shinde committed a patch related to this issue.
It has been pushed to "master":
tdf#89806 : Fixed background fill export for table cell.
It will be available in 4.5.0.
The patch should be included in the daily builds available at
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/ in the next 24-48 hours. More
information about daily builds can be found at:
Affected users are encouraged to test the fix and report feedback.