Download it now!
Bug 91224 - base crash when opening startup macro
Summary: base crash when opening startup macro
Status: RESOLVED DUPLICATE of bug 90614
Alias: None
Product: LibreOffice
Classification: Unclassified
Component: Base (show other bugs)
Version:
(earliest affected)
4.3.7.2 release
Hardware: Other Windows (All)
: high critical
Assignee: Not Assigned
URL:
Whiteboard:
Keywords: regression
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2015-05-11 14:28 UTC by mrcbsx
Modified: 2015-12-05 14:49 UTC (History)
3 users (show)

See Also:
Crash report or crash signature:


Attachments
Crash report associated with the reported error (28.95 KB, text/plain)
2015-05-11 15:48 UTC, mrcbsx
Details
Test file (39.10 KB, application/vnd.sun.xml.base)
2015-05-12 08:52 UTC, mrcbsx
Details
console logs (6.01 KB, text/plain)
2015-05-12 19:18 UTC, Julien Nabet
Details

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description mrcbsx 2015-05-11 14:28:10 UTC
I attempted to upgrade from LibO 4.3.6 to 4.3.7
When starting one of my databases with an opening macro the program crashes without any detailed message... see error message log below. When disabling the macros and launching the form it crashes also when laoding the records in the form. 

This is annoying and I had to revert to previous version. This is also occuring with the thread 4.4.x 

Error event log : 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- System 

  - Provider 

   [ Name]  Windows Error Reporting 
 
  - EventID 1001 

   [ Qualifiers]  0 
 
   Level 4 
 
   Task 0 
 
   Keywords 0x80000000000000 
 
  - TimeCreated 

   [ SystemTime]  2015-05-10T16:59:18.000000000Z 
 
   EventRecordID 338139 
 
   Channel Application 
 
   Computer marc-asus 
 
   Security 
 

- EventData 

   74135713988 
   1 
   APPCRASH 
   Non disponible 
   0 
   soffice.bin 
   4.3.7.2 
   553601c9 
   sal3.dll 
   4.3.7.2 
   5535863e 
   c0000005 
   00028f61 
    
    
   C:\Users\Marc\AppData\Local\Temp\WERDB77.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml 
   C:\Users\Marc\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_soffice.bin_cf3a9dcb24953a7e4724e8d469f8363c625ee8c_d7312678_187d0863 
    
   0 
   dd737545-f735-11e4-bee4-ac220bb18f4f 
   0 
   08239c18951482f701b4671749aa3d17
Comment 1 mrcbsx 2015-05-11 15:48:37 UTC
Created attachment 115501 [details]
Crash report associated with the reported error

Attached is the AppCrash Windows file associated with the event 

AppCrash_soffice.bin_cf3a9dcb24953a7e4724e8d469f8363c625ee8c_d7312678_187d0863
Comment 2 Julien Nabet 2015-05-11 19:14:40 UTC
Could you rename your LO directory profile (see https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile#Windows) and give a new try?
Comment 3 mrcbsx 2015-05-12 06:13:27 UTC
I have renamed the directory as suggested. The same behavior occurs with the message "Libre Office a cessé de fonctionner". When disabling the startup macro. The same occurs when loading any form.
Comment 4 Julien Nabet 2015-05-12 07:34:15 UTC
Thank you for your feedback.
Would it be possible you attach an example file so we can try to reproduce this?
Comment 5 mrcbsx 2015-05-12 08:52:27 UTC
Created attachment 115511 [details]
Test file

Attached is a test file made from my current data base with sanitized data. I have checked that it produces exactly the same effect of crashing when loading a form, either from the startup macro of directly. You'll need to activate macros first. Thanks for your help !
Comment 6 Julien Nabet 2015-05-12 09:27:21 UTC
Thank you again for your feedback, I'll give it a try after my day time job.
Comment 7 raal 2015-05-12 13:10:29 UTC
I can confirm crash with LO 4.4.2, win7
Comment 8 Julien Nabet 2015-05-12 19:18:04 UTC
Created attachment 115526 [details]
console logs

On pc Debian x86-64 with master sources updated yesterday, I don't reproduce the crash.
However, I noticed some console logs, see attachment.
Comment 9 Robert Großkopf 2015-05-14 14:42:26 UTC
This bug might be a duplicate of https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=90614

I opened the form "Comptes" and had a look at the field "Zone Combinee 1" (listfield upper left ...)
Code: SELECT  DISTINCT "Compte" FROM "Comptes" ORDER BY "Compte" ASC
Bounded Field: 1
... but there is no bounded field 1, only a field at position 0.

The crash had been fixed by Lionel for LO 4.4.4. 
The crash is the bug, but the code for the listfield is wrong, too.
Comment 10 mrcbsx 2015-05-14 16:15:44 UTC
I can confirm that changing the value of the above mentionned bounded field to 0 solves the issue. Many thanks for identifying this.
Comment 11 Robert Großkopf 2015-05-14 16:32:29 UTC
(In reply to mrcbsx from comment #10)
> I can confirm that changing the value of the above mentioned bounded field
> to 0 solves the issue. Many thanks for identifying this.

So I will set this bug as duplicate of Bug90614.

*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 90614 ***
Comment 12 Julien Nabet 2015-12-05 14:49:53 UTC
cleanup keywords