Bug Hunting Session
Bug 91675 - Updated Catalan bundled dictionaries (spellchker, hyphenation, thesaurus)
Summary: Updated Catalan bundled dictionaries (spellchker, hyphenation, thesaurus)
Status: RESOLVED FIXED
Alias: None
Product: LibreOffice
Classification: Unclassified
Component: Localization (show other bugs)
Version:
(earliest affected)
5.0.0.0.beta1
Hardware: Other All
: medium normal
Assignee: Andras Timar
URL:
Whiteboard:
Keywords:
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2015-05-27 20:30 UTC by jmontane
Modified: 2015-06-25 13:36 UTC (History)
0 users

See Also:
Crash report or crash signature:


Attachments
Catalan dictionaries pack extension (1.23 MB, application/vnd.openofficeorg.extension)
2015-05-27 20:30 UTC, jmontane
Details

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description jmontane 2015-05-27 20:30:16 UTC
Created attachment 116081 [details]
Catalan dictionaries pack extension

Hi,

Hunspell dictionaries for Catalan have been updated. Current 3.0.0 relase improves some inflections and it merges sources with Languagetool dictionary.

I attached an OXT file ready to commit in LibreOffice. It updates booth Catalna ca and Catalan (Valencian) ca-valencia spelling dictionaries and hyphenation patterns. Thesaurus data is in extension, but not updated.


You can find oxt at development site [1] and upstream distribuition [2]

[1] https://github.com/jaumeortola/catalan-dict-tools/releases
[2] https://www.softcatala.org/wiki/Rebost:Corrector_ortogr%C3%A0fic_de_catal%C3%A0_%28general%29_per_al_LibreOffice_i_l%27Apache_OpenOffice
Comment 1 Andras Timar 2015-06-24 07:48:07 UTC
I pushed it to master / libreoffice-5-0 / libreoffice-4-4

Please note that I had to correct the thesaurus file, there were errors in it. Probably LibreOffice would not load the original.
Comment 2 jmontane 2015-06-25 13:30:36 UTC
(In reply to Andras Timar from comment #1)
> I pushed it to master / libreoffice-5-0 / libreoffice-4-4
> 
> Please note that I had to correct the thesaurus file, there were errors in
> it. Probably LibreOffice would not load the original.

I tested supplied thesaurus data and it worked fine. I will test daily-build wit current data.

Thanks!!!
Comment 3 Andras Timar 2015-06-25 13:36:31 UTC
(In reply to jmontane from comment #2)
> (In reply to Andras Timar from comment #1)
> > I pushed it to master / libreoffice-5-0 / libreoffice-4-4
> > 
> > Please note that I had to correct the thesaurus file, there were errors in
> > it. Probably LibreOffice would not load the original.
> 
> I tested supplied thesaurus data and it worked fine. I will test daily-build
> wit current data.
> 
> Thanks!!!

If you compare the .dat files from git and from the .oxt, you'll see the differences. Maybe LO can accept them, but index generator in the build does not.