Created attachment 116572 [details]
this is modified VCL.xcu file including my language,Tigrigna, default fonts
I have replaced <node> Khmer.....,..</node> by my language in th VCL.xcu
*** Bug 92104 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Instead of attaching a complete file, could you please create a diff of your changes against the original file? If possible we'd also prefer it submitted as a commit change to our gerrit instance, see https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/gerrit but that's not strictly necessary if you're not familiar with git and develop tools and such.
In any case we'll need your license agreement, apparently we don't have it on file, could you please send us a blanket statement that you contribute all your past and future patches under the MPLv2 and LGPLv3+ licenses? Best on the dev mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org so we can link to it from https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers
Something like this does nicely:
All of my past & future contributions to LibreOffice may be
licensed under the MPLv2/LGPLv3+ dual license.
Best use Subject: <your full name> license statement
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for cooperating :-)
(In reply to kinfe from comment #0)
> this is modified VCL.xcu file including my language,Tigrigna, default fonts
Any update regarding these files? In the past year have we merged any default fonts for Tigrigna language (these files or others) ?
As this bug has been dormant for over a year, I'll toss it into NEEDINFO and await further info. If the underlying issue has been resolved, let's close this bug.
No changes in officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/VCL.xcu regarding 'ti' Tigrigna.
Dear Bug Submitter,
This bug has been in NEEDINFO status with no change for at least
6 months. Please provide the requested information as soon as
possible and mark the bug as UNCONFIRMED. Due to regular bug
tracker maintenance, if the bug is still in NEEDINFO status with
no change in 30 days the QA team will close the bug as INSUFFICIENTDATA
due to lack of needed information.
For more information about our NEEDINFO policy please read the
wiki located here:
If you have already provided the requested information, please
mark the bug as UNCONFIRMED so that the QA team knows that the
bug is ready to be confirmed.
Thank you for helping us make LibreOffice even better for everyone!
Dear Bug Submitter,
Please read this message in its entirety before proceeding.
Your bug report is being closed as INSUFFICIENTDATA due to inactivity and
a lack of information which is needed in order to accurately
reproduce and confirm the problem. We encourage you to retest
your bug against the latest release. If the issue is still
present in the latest stable release, we need the following
information (please ignore any that you've already provided):
a) Provide details of your system including your operating
system and the latest version of LibreOffice that you have
confirmed the bug to be present
b) Provide easy to reproduce steps – the simpler the better
c) Provide any test case(s) which will help us confirm the problem
d) Provide screenshots of the problem if you think it might help
e) Read all comments and provide any requested information
Once all of this is done, please set the bug back to UNCONFIRMED
and we will attempt to reproduce the issue. Please do not:
a) respond via email
b) update the version field in the bug or any of the other details
on the top section of our bug tracker