Hi folks. i found a problem,but i don't really know if that is a BIG problem, it makes we lose any unsaved files during any operation.
to do the bug work, you select the first column, and then you unselect some of them.
you need to click with the right button and delete all the cells and move it others for te left side and the following message appears:
"multi_type_vector.:get_block_position#X: block position not found! (logical pos=X, block size=X, logical size=X)
you choose ok, and the program closes. sometimes, the file is irreparable.
I discovered when I inadvertently put an edge in the first column and had a prompt sheet, so I decided to delete the cells that were with unnecessary edge, and the program crashed. I lost half of the data that did not save, but already rebooked.
Please provide env (Linux, Windows, MacOs) but first, give a try to a recent LO version (last stable one is 5.0.4)
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 90606 ***