Description: when a Freeform Line is drawn on a spreadsheet, and the "Anchor To Cell" option is chosen, the Freeform Line remains anchored to the page, not the cell.
How to duplicate this bug:
1. in an empty sheet, enter “test” as text in a cell. This will serve as a point of reference.
2. in the drawing toolbar, select the Freeform Line tool (icon with yellow pencil and scribble)
3. use the Freeform Line tool to make a small wavy line in the cell to the right of the cell containing “test”
4. select and right-click on the line you just drew
5. choose Anchor, To Cell
6. Insert a row above the cells you just edited (highlight a cell above the row containing “test” and your line and choose Insert, Rows)
7. UNEXPECTED BEHAVIOR: Notice how the text cell moves down, but the line remains in the same position on the page; the line is anchored to the page, not to the cell. The expected behavior would be for the text AND the line to move down, since both items should be anchored to a cell.
Note: Anchor To Cell DOES behave correctly with other tools in the Drawing Toolbar (Rectangle, Ellipse, Basic Shapes, etc.)
can't reproduce ( behaves as expected ) are you using beta1 or beta2, I'm using beta2 with opensuse11.3 and I see the test text and freeform line shifted to the next row on every insert. If you aren't using beta2 can you try beta2 now? or if you are using beta2 maybe give us some more info regarding your distro, system etc,
NOT reproducible with "LibreOffice 3.3.0 RC4 - WIN7 Home Premium (64bit) German UI [OOO330m19 (build 6 / tag 184.108.40.206)]"
Closing Bug due to reporter's inactivity as WFM.
Please feel free to reopen this Bug if you find out that the problem still exists in the latest release of LibO and if you can provide requested additional information, especially a sample document
Remove infoprovider from closed and resolved bugs.
RESOLVED, FIXED or CLOSED bugs cant be KEYWORD NEEDINFO.