Created attachment 40685 [details]
Platform: SLED 11 sp1 i586
build info: LibreOffice 220.127.116.11
1. Launch writer and choose View->Toolbars->Form Controls
2. Click 'More Controls' button in the panel to call out an extra control
3. Click the 'Table Control' in the panel and draw a table inside
4. Right Click the head of the drawn table, and choose to 'Insert Column',
to insert a Text Box column
5. Right click on the Text Box column, and choose to 'Replace with', to
replace it with something else (Check Box for example)
The replace will never happen
- This is not a regression against 3.2.1
- I attached a snapshot for the scenario
Checked w/ OpenSUSE 11.3 (32bit Gnome 2.3), LibO 3.3 Beta 3 - SUN jvm 1.6.0_22 AND OpenJDK 1.6.0_20
Can not reproduce the problem.
@Yifan - Just to be sure you are aware of this. When you switch a column from one control type to another, the name of the control will not change - so changing from a Textbox control named 'Text Box 1' to a ComboBox control will still have the control named 'Text Box 1', to see that it actually did change control type you may open the control property editor and check the control type listed in the editor's header. Just thought I'd pass that along given that the image attached shows the context menu and not the property editor.
Thanks Drew, this is my mistake, need to get more knowledge in vba field ;-(
I am sorry to bring extra effort of yours here.