Created attachment 42105 [details]
Document to reproduce the problem
In libreoffice RC2, filtering was working OK, but in RC3 it doesn't work well.
In the attached file, when I try to list all "ccc" lines only, it also lists "aaaa", "ddd", "eee" and "fff" entries in addition to "ccc" entries.
In LibreOffice RC2, when I try to list only "ccc" entries, just those entries were listed.
[Reproducible] with "LibreOffice-filter.ods" and "LibreOffice 3.3.0 RC3 - WIN7 Home Premium (64bit) German UI [OOO330m19 (build 5 / tag 184.108.40.206)]".
I see a diference between RC2 and RC3, when I simply use the filter button in column "CINSI" and select "ccc"
- RC2: only "ccc" rows will be shown until last "ccc" line 153
- RC3: ccc filter works until line 51 (no "not - ccc - rows" will be shown
starting with line 81 no rows will be suppressed by filter for "ccc".
That's the same behavior I see with OOo 3.1.1
From OOo (until 3.1.1) I have been used to have to define a data range before I can use the filter. In "LibreOffice-filter.ods" in menu 'Data -> Define Range ... - Range' I see a data range 'A2:F82' (I believe that has been selected when reporter filtered the first time), and for that range filtering works fine.
When I define a new range for all data, filtering also works fine with "LibreOffice-filter.ods".
Also Everything works fine when I proceed 'Filter button -> Standard Filter ... - "CINSI = ccc". In this case LibO automatically creates a new filter range 'A2:F332'.
When I directly select "ccc", no new filter range will be created for all data, the "old" filter range 'A2:F82' will be used. That's the problem. That worked better in RC2.
Works very well with libo 220.127.116.11.
No Fix known, so WFM
I did not test where that really became working well.
(In reply to comment #3)
> No Fix known, so WFM
> I did not test where that really became working well.
You cannot both reproduce the bug and close it as WORKSFORME.