I found with "LibreOffice 3.3.0 RC4 - WIN7 Home Premium (64bit) German UI [OOO330m19 (build 6 / tag 126.96.36.199)]" a.m. problem.
Examples in Context menu and also result are in English, not in German.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open LibO with German UI
2. Open new DRAWing
3. Insert Text box from Drawing toolbar (T) or with <f2>
Text insert box will appear
4. Menu 'Insert > Field > Date (fix)'
Date field with grey background will be inserted
5. Right click on date field for context menu
expected: German examples like "26. Januar 2011"
actual: English examples like "Wednesday 26 January 2011"
Works for me correctly in LibO 3.3.1 on WinXP, German UI, German Windows locale settings.
- locale setting of the system is english (check system settings)
- locale setting in LibO is english (Check tools - options, Language Settings)
- default language for documents is English (Check tools - options, Language Settings)
Rainer - please verify and either close or reopen
Indeed, no longer a problem in 3.3.1