I tried to compile the whole LibreOffice package with 'make dbglevel=2' but on o3tl it fails while cppunit testing. If I clean up the module directory and retry it without dbglevel specified it runs fine on all tests.
Build logs are attached. I cleaned the module directory before new building.
Created attachment 42519 [details]
Log with dbglevel enabled
Created attachment 42520 [details]
Log without dbglevel
Ah, and it's the same with dbglevel=1 (fails).
I suggest taking this to the development list, really it's a better forum for solving such problems. If you don't get any progress there then by all means re-open the bug