Created attachment 43155 [details]
Platform: SLED 11 sp1 i586
build info: Novell LibreOffice 3.3 rc4
1. Open the doc attached
2. Click the field, a dropdown list with some items will come out
There are several problems here:
1. The 'Cancel' label(button?) on the bottom right corner is truncated in
the panel UI
2. The drop down list panel can not be canceled by either clicking
'Cancel' label(button?) or otherwhere else.
3. Choosing one of those items in the list, the field will be expanded as
an empty gray area without text shown out.
4. The changing of value cannot be rememeber if you save the document and
5. When changing the field value, the document is not marked as dirty
6. The 'Cancel' lable(button?) cannot be localized
Fixed in master branch:
Created attachment 43195 [details]
libreoffice-3-3 branch patch
I originally worked on a 3.3 branch and needed to adapt to master. Here is the patch for inclusion in 3.3 branch.
Created attachment 43199 [details]
Updated the patch according to comments on mailing-list
Created attachment 43200 [details]