Sometimes I create documents with lot of raster images. These images should be equal by width, hight, contrast and brightness. I should select each of image and manually set many parameters. It is heavy, tiresome and boresome.
It would be more better if I cat set these parameters in style of frame and then change all parameters at once.
Propose add ability to set width, hight, gamma, brightness and contrast in style of frame.
In LibreOffice 188.8.131.52 we can set width, hight and position in style.
But in style is no "Crop" tab.
I'm not sure whether it is an easy hack or not, but a starting point to implement that feature is here:
I'ld say that this is quite easy, thought there may be some more difficult parts with ODF import / export
[This is an automated message.]
This bug was filed before the changes to Bugzilla on 2011-10-16. Thus it
started right out as NEW without ever being explicitly confirmed. The bug is
changed to state NEEDINFO for this reason. To move this bug from NEEDINFO back
to NEW please check if the bug still persists with the 3.5.0 beta1 or beta2 prereleases.
Details on how to test the 3.5.0 beta1 can be found at:
more detail on this bulk operation: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/RFC-Operation-Spamzilla-tp3607474p3607474.html
remains in LibO 3.5.0 beta 1
Some clarification of needed options:
1) gamma, brightness and contrast
2) GUI for "Change Anchor" (this option we can now set only using "New style from selection" while selected image with needed anchoring)
3) GUI for item in Crop tab (this option we can now set only using "New style from selection" while selected image with needed crop and scale options)
4) GUI for deleting unneeded options (usually needed deleting position of frame)
Please read this message in its entirety before responding.
Your bug was confirmed at least 1 year ago and has not had any activity on it for over a year. Your bug is still set to NEW which means that it is open and confirmed. It would be nice to have the bug confirmed on a newer version than the version reported in the original report to know that the bug is still present -- sometimes a bug is inadvertently fixed over time and just never closed.
If you have time please do the following:
1) Test to see if the bug is still present on a currently supported version of LibreOffice (preferably 4.2 or newer).
2) If it is present please leave a comment telling us what version of LibreOffice and your operating system.
3) If it is NOT present please set the bug to RESOLVED-WORKSFORME and leave a short comment telling us your version and Operating System
Please DO NOT
1) Update the version field
2) Reply via email (please reply directly on the bug tracker)
3) Set the bug to RESOLVED - FIXED (this status has a particular meaning that is not appropriate in this case)
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
LibreOffice is powered by a team of volunteers, every bug is confirmed (triaged) by human beings who mostly give their time for free. We invite you to join our triaging by checking out this link:
There are also other ways to get involved including with marketing, UX, documentation, and of course developing - http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/.
Lastly, good bug reports help tremendously in making the process go smoother, please always provide reproducible steps (even if it seems easy) and attach any and all relevant material
I'm missing Anchor options which you can set in the frame properties dialog but not in the frame style properties dialog.
But the main problem is the mixing of frame and image into the frame style concept. Some properties of the frame options can't be applied to images, e.g. size options or transparency. Some image properties are not available for frame styles, e.g. crop options.
Build ID: 3d9a8b4b4e538a85e0782bd6c2d430bafe583448
CPU Threads: 8; OS Version: Windows 6.2; UI Render: default; Layout Engine: new; Locale: de-DE (de_DE); Calc: CL