Created attachment 43744 [details]
problem to go from first column to second using button Tab
I have created table, filled header, selected first column and pressed "Numbering On/Off) on toolbar. Then I entered data to first string "Alex 12.00 8" and tried to go to next line in cell beneath "Alex". But cursor sticks in first column and begins to mangle content.
My be some function is assigned on button Tab. But in Tools->Customize it is no button tab at all.
Please fix this problem. It is so uncomfortable to go to next line by mouse each time.
Effekt is reproducible with "LibreOffice 3.3.1 – WIN7 Home Premium (64bit) German UI [OOO330m19 (build 8 / tag 126.96.36.199)]", but it's not a bug.
First column contents is Type "Numbering", and behavior in "Numbering" for <TAB> is 'Increase Position', and that's just what happens.
I agree, that might be worrying sometimes, but without a complete new concept for changing Numbering position no change can be done. So NOTABUG
You can check that in a simple way:
1. open your sample document
2. Click dirctly below table
Caret flickers below table
3. Press <f12> for Numbering on
"20." appears with caret behind it
4. Press icon 'Bullets and Numbering' in Toolbar 'Bullets and Numbering'
to check current state, in 'Position' you will find selected "1"
as expected, Indent increases, Numbering changes form "20." to "1."
6. Press icon 'Bullets and Numbering' in Toolbar 'Bullets and Numbering'
to check current state, in 'Position' you will find selected "2"
I know, that it is Indent Increase for lists. Nevertheless here is 2 problem.
1. It is table and most users expect to navigate using Tab.
2. In Tools->Customize it is no button tab at all. And I can not disable function "Incease Indent" for button Tab.