build info: LibreOffice 3.3.1 rc1
1. Choose to 'Use libreoffice dialogs' in Tools->Libreoffice->General
2. Open a presentation file
3. Select from menu Tools->Minimize Presentation->Finish
4. In the Save as dialog:
- Check 'Automatic file name extension'
- Select 'ODF Presentation' file type
- Give file name as 'testmini'
5. Click 'Save'
The resulting file will be testmini.p
Actually all of the file type will not extend the file name properly,
- 'ODF Drawing' -. testmini.g
- 'Microsoft PowerPoint 97/2000/XP' - testmini.t
Can confirm this with Version 220.127.116.11 (Build ID: 7545bee9c2a0782548772a21bc84a9dcc583b89) on Windows 7.
(In reply to comment #1)
> Can confirm this with Version 18.104.22.168 (Build ID:
> 7545bee9c2a0782548772a21bc84a9dcc583b89) on Windows 7.
pls let the version field mention the olders version in which the bug exists. thanks :)
For me not reproducible with LO 22.214.171.124, Win 8.1
Is this reproducible for others or was it maybe already resolved in the meantime?
Not reproducible for me too with LibreOffice 126.96.36.199.0+ built at home under Ubuntu 14.10 x86-64.
Closing as WorksForMe. Please, feel free to reopen if you still encounter the same bug.
Best regards. JBF